Thursday, January 15, 2009

MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL

A 200 bedded Multi Speciality Hospital is going to come up on an area of 8.30 acres near City Centre in Durgapur.The whole project will be designed,developed,financed,operated and managed by the private firm that will be chosen to build the hospital.The hospital will provide facilities in the fields of:

Cardiology

Neurology

Gastroenterology

Nephrology

Urology

Pediatrics

E.N.T

Orthopedics

Dermatology

Eye

Dental

General Medicine

Surgery

Gynecology

Hematology

Endocrinology

24 Hour Trauma Care Centre

Diagnostic Services like:

M.R.I

C.T.Scan

X-Ray

I.C.U

Super Speciality Operation Theatre

Old Age Care

Women & Child Care

3 comments:

Tapabrato said...

Where is the hospital coming up actually...i mean to say....the exact location....

Anonymous said...

Really want to join this hospital or group as I am presently associate with healthcare industry with 4 yrs of administrative work experience. & I am a native of durgapur

Unknown said...

I must say i appreciate your blog. Aside from the appealing web page, this blog that may be go through directly into this blog is actually impressing. I buy some crucial subject areas within the following which can't be affecting any sites. Thanks for expressing this site. I like this. Hospitals in Dombivli || Physiotherapy in Dombivli || Hospital in Dombivli